Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's been a long time...

First off.

Congratulations to Weezy and Hov. I'm sure you heard. But I just wanted to put it out there how much I appreciate and respect their accomplishments. Wayne selling a million first week (more than deserved), and Jay-z headlining the Glastonbury Festival and putting on an incredible show.

Any artists out there know what I mean when I say these types of things are inspirational, motivational, and just a reminder that regardless of what has or hasn't been, anything is possible. A nigga like me loves to see the greats do it like this, and dreams to take it even further.


On that note, the summer is passing quick. Gotta utilize that good energy that the season brings while its still here. Great things are falling into place, and I can't wait to sneak up on the world.

2 comments:

Optimistic Realist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Optimistic Realist said...

Damn...I'm mad I'm late! I had no idea you had blogs..especially dating back to 2008. It's crazy to look back at how young and eager you where and to now seeing how your career is reaching new heights. Lol, you probably won't ever have time to even come back and read this comment, but I discovered your music like 6 months ago and I have had it on replay every day since then. From the warm up, to the come up, to friday night lights, from simba, dolla and a dream, to in the mornin, you are seriously talented. I'm making it my mission to see you in concert before 2012! But on that note, just wanted to stop by and show some love for the earlier stages of J. Cole. I'd wish you luck, but you won't need it...you've got talent, drive and passion...kinda like the holy trinity of the rap game I guess lol. God Bless!