Friday, April 17, 2009

Now I Am...

I had an incredible time last night at the Chapel Hill show. This was my first performance in North Carolina since my deal, and it felt better than I dreamed. Carolina is a place that's hungry for great hip hop music, and thirsty for someone from home to truly root for on a major level. That's what I always hoped to be for us.

I changed up my set last night for the home crowd, and for my last song I decided to perform one of my favorite joints off The Warm Up. The outro to the mixtape, "Last Call"

Luckily, AychKay caught footage of the song at a great angle, and put it up (thank you). I decided to share with yall, .

Pardon my voice, at this point in the show it was a struggle to get these words out, but I'm grateful it held up.


J. Cole Performing from AychKay on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Thanks for posting my video. I really enjoyed your performance last night in NC. And now I can't stop listening to your music. I'll definitely be on the look out for new stuff from you to put on my blog. Thanks for a great show.

Vic said...

Peep my vid from the other night too at the cats cradle. Dope show, you gotta future ahead of you that is promising...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p00hb8wOD0

And don't forget to check out my blog... SneakFiendNC.blogspot.com

Vic

Mr. Brown said...

Warm Up!

Dekory said...

I was there and that was my first time hearing you. Needless to say I was thoroughly impressed. Congrats on all your success. I am a new artist out of NC and Senior at UNC-Chapel Hill. Check out my music and let me know what you think. Youtube.com/dekoryrashad or myspace.com/dekoryrashad