Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Who the fuck is J. Scott?

Life is good. Was out of town for a few days doing some shows in VA. Loving the experience of opening up for these unfamiliar crowds. Winning people over is tough when you're not the one they paid to see, but its something I look at as a challenge.

Here's an entertaining video I chopped up from footage of the Norfolk show. I'm not into putting out too much personal footage, but I couldn't resist including the last part of this video. Just watch! Shout to Wale ha!

4 comments:

Mr. Brown said...

Looks like a great show my dude. Need to tear down Brooklyn one time. Warm Up!

Is this where I say 1st?

DC to BC said...

oh shit.

when that shit dropped? that was wild.

you said, "c'mon...put'em up, put'em up...you're gonna be forced." LOL.

and then they weren't ready for that at all. you just heard "oooh" and "ahhh". that shit must be one of the best feelings in the world. crazy.

karaoke. goodness.

LaShanda said...

Yo J Good footage. Since I haven't been able to make it to any of your shows I'm forced to check out the various people blogging about the kid. Continue to rep NC...you'll be an inspiration to many.

That J. Scott ish is some kinda funny tho! LMB0!

MzSliCey01 said...

I'm in Love with your lyricism.

and karaoke rocks my freakinn socksss =)
y'all suck on the lyrics tip tho. get ya MJ lyrics up! haha