Tuesday, May 5, 2009

GREAT Story/Interview


The Follow Up

If I could choose one person to do all of my interviews for the rest of my career, it would be Miss Shauna Barbosa, aka Elle over at Letsjusteatcheese. The girl is a phenomenal writer, and I always enjoy the interview experience with her. Click the link above and enjoy the latest.

It's a follow up interview: the first took place last Fall, before the deal. Read that one HERE. Classic

You get way more in depth than the usual "tell us about the deal."

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Aina said...

Elle is amazing, she also had an amazing and inspirational interviewee. Congrats and I won't say keep up the good work cause that's a given.

HEROVILLAIN said...

interesting blog...keep the dope stuff coming...follow our blog @www.theherovillainbrand.blogspot.com