The bad news is The Warm Up will not be dropping today (Don't shoot!).. I know, I know. But this is the final push back. There were some loose ends that still need to be tied, but the FINAL official date for this mixtape is June 15th. With the couple new joints I added last week I can confidently say it's worth a 2 week wait.
But, I still feel terrible for the 4 of us that were waiting to get it today (ha!) So I had to come with a whole lot of good news to compensate.
1. Last summer me and the most incredible up and coming directors BBGUN shot 3 videos, which all connected like a mini short movie. The 1st part was "Lights Please", which flowed into "Simba", and the 3rd was for this amazing song that you guys will hear in the future. The videos came out crazy, and we've been sitting on them for like 10 months.
Well today I give you "Simba"
2. We're throwing a release party for The Warm Up in both NYC and Fayetteville, NC. The NYC date is tentatively June 15th, will give details when it's locked in. The date for the party in the Ville is lookin like June 25th. I'll keep everybody updated.
3. "Lights Please" will be on my album. But we're putting an early version of it on The Warm Up. This is the song/version that got me to Jay.
4. Same goes with "Losing My Balance", early version on the mixtape.
5. My website should be up tomorrow.
6. I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.
Enjoy the video, more songs and leaks coming in the next two weeks.